Friday, August 3, 2012

1 Utama's "The Rich Hertage" of Hari Raya 2012


Source:  1 Utama Shopping Center Official Facebook Page

Yesterday, I went to 1U Shopping Center. When I passed through the Lower Ground Floor, I saw this decoration. It looks great. I like the design. It makes people feel that the Hari Raya is coming. 1U  put a lot of effort in festive decoration. Most of the festive decoration are very beautiful and unique. The idea or theme have been used will not use again. This is the reason I like to go there. It makes people feel the festival atmosphere when  shopping at there.

It inspired me a lot. I have a suggestion to our government. Our country can build a culture village. Inside the village, there have different building. Each building is design by different races. Malaysia is a multicultural and multirace country. This is our selling point, so we should use this strength to increase our country reputation. Government can collect the entrance fee from the visitors, and the visitors will give the grade for each building. Moreover, inside the village have different races traditions, games, food and history. Therefore, the visitors can have a better understanding about our country cultures and they also have a fun. The culture village will bring a lot of income to our country and attract a lot of tourists to visit our country.  


No comments:

Post a Comment