Friday, August 10, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

(Pictures Source : Google Image)

Yesterday, I went to watch The Dark Knight Rises which acted by Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway. The storyline is ok, but a bit bored. There have some suprised to me at the end of the movie. I thought that the kid who ran out from the cave were the boy but i realized that is a girl at the end. I like the action scene in this movie, and the Batman's autobike....it is awesome the design is nice.
(Pictures Source : Google Image)


Nowadays, many movie storyline also like to talk someone save the world...it is very boring, there have no surprised for the audiences. Do you aware all the hero are the male? Why the female can become heroine too... If I have no mistaken this is the last episode for the Batman Series...If I were a writer, I will write  somethings different. I will write the Batman become a "badman", he will hurt all the London citizen as he's mindset is control by the Mad scientist who want to become the highest commander on that country. The catwoman will play an important role in this story, she will help the Batman to get rid of the scientist control and both of them will together save the city. This story will emphasize on how they overcome barriers they face, in order to encourage all the audience don't give up easily and also reinforce the importance of the teamwork . Because most of the teenagers will easily give up when they face challenges. To let them understand the important of those values.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment