Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mickey’s Exhibitions at Mid Valley



Yesterday, I went Mid Valley with my friend.  We went for the Mickey’s Exhibition, the exhibition display many different kind of Mickey. The Mickey is design by the students from different college or university.  There are many people came there because for this exhibition.


Mickey is one of my favorite cartoons and it plays very important roles in my childhood. Most of the design of Mickey is very creative. It brings out the uniqueness of the Mickey. However, some designs are very conservative and look very ugly. One of the designs I was very impressed.  It is made ​​from recycled materials and looked very creative. From that work, I can understood that the author's attentive and creativity. In recent years, many countries and organizations are very concerned about the environmental issue. By using that work, the author encourages us using recycle materials. I like his work, it’s very great.


It inspires me a lot and gives me some idea to design the storybook. I will design a Mickey which is seat at the wheel chair to attract public attention toward disable person. In order to encourage them to show respect to the disable person.  Moreover, I realized the importance of the values of the product. Even the product look very creative, but it does not have any value. It also looks like a soulless product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment