Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman


Last week, I watched a movie. It’s called Snow White and the Huntsman which acted by Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, and Chris Hemsworth. The original story of the snow white has been changed. In this movie, Snow White and the huntsman are going to fall in love. I have highly expectation on this movie after I watched the trailer. Snow White is one of the fairytale I admire the most. This movie is not very interesting. I think is ok only. But I didn’t like the ending because it didn’t say Snow White pick who.

I asked myself…if I have chance to become this movie writer, what will you going to write. This movie inspired me to write a movie script is different from the original story. I will name this movie as Darkside of Snow White.

If I were a writer, I would write the snow white will pick the huntsman at the end. Moreover, I will change the personality of queen and prince. In the beginning, queen will kill the Snow White’s father. After that, queen is planning to kill her too but she couldn't bear to kill. Queen doesn’t kill her and she treats snow white like her daughter and gives her a good childhood.

After 10 years, the Snow White has grown up. She met a prince in one day, but she doesn’t know the prince have a plan to kill her and the queen as well as seize her country. The prince began to sow discord between the Snow White and the Queen. After that, the huntsman will come out. He will save the Snow White and her country as well. At the end, the huntsman will get marry with the Snow White. Both of them will treat the Queen very well, and forgive what the queen has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment